ah beng and his wife

Posted by Lieza Sakura | 3:44 AM

Ah Beng was at home watching a football game when his wife
Ah Lian
interrupted,
"Sayang, can you fix the light in the porch?
It's been blown for a week
now."

He looked at her and said angrily,
"Fix the light? Now? Does it look like
I have a Philips logo printed on my forehead?".

"If not, can you you fix the fridge door? It won't close tightly."
To which Ah Beng replied,
"Fix the fridge door?Does it look like I have Mitsubishi written on my forehead? I don't think so."

"OK",she said,
"Then can you at least fix our bedroom curtains?They're about to fall ".
"I'm not an upholstery man and I don't wantto fix the curtains,", he
said.
"Do I have Ikea written on my forehead?Definitely not".

Ah Beng continued .... "I've had enough of you.I'm going out for a drink!"

So he went to a pub nearby, and stayed there for several hours.Later, he
began to feel guilty about how he had treated his wife, and decided to go home and help out.

As he walked towards his house, he noticed the light in the porch was already changed.As he entered the kitchen, he noticed the fridge
door was fixed.By the time he got into the bedroom, he realised the
curtains were hangingproperly.

"Sayang, how did all these get fixed?"

Ah Lian boldly said,
"Well, when you left, I sat outside and cried.Just then, a nice young man asked me what was wrong, and I told him everything.He offered to do all the repairs, and all I had to do was either bake him a cake, or have sex with him."

Ah Beng then eagerly asked, "So, what kind of cake did you bake him?"

And grasping the very moment she had, Ah Lian sharply snapped back,
"Hellooooo ... Do you see SECRET RECIPE written on my forehead ?"

0 comments